Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Back in Mobile...Reflecting on Chico

As I begin to reflect on all I learned in Chico, California, I continue to realize what a rich experience it really was. The National Writing Project Technology Team is one of the most incredible groups of people I have ever worked with. Each member, from the fabulous TM 06 facilitators to the NWP team and friends, brought us to a valuable event that was extremely well planned and provided a wealth of ideas and expertise from which I did and will continue to draw from in my own personal and professional life. The numerous e-mails showing up in my box from the TM06 discussion board is just more evidence that I am not the only one significantly impacted by this positive experience and who hopes to keep the connections alive. I look forward to the future collaborations that will occur as a result of this phenominal week in Chico!